Saturday, August 23, 2014

UnBeautifully(Undeniable#2) by Madeline Sheehan



The Undeniable series are the first MC series I read, it can be a dark read but is much more amazing each story is unique with is own characters but the story that stay with me and pull those strings in my heart was UnBeautifully no other book in the series made me fall in love like I did with Ripper and Danny, their story can be hard to read and ugly at times but is amazing nonetheless. After Ripper suffer the attack that left him scarred , he by no means was the man he was before it was like he was alive but didn't felt like it, Danny too struggle after the attack her wasn't the same and it felt like her family was falling apart. One nigh Ripper and Danny's world change, Danny didn't see the scars in Ripper she saw the man underneath and Ripper once again felt alive. I really love this story, is my favorite of them all, their journey to happiness wasn't easy in fact it was hard and ugly, with every choice they made there was a consequence, but in the end it made it worth it for them. the scars that we bear doesn't always have to define who we are, they tell a story.