Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bayonet Scars Series by JC Emery



This is another MC series I like , but this one is different in a way that it mixes the Italian Mafia. It's a bit darker ,not at the begging but it does get more darker as the books progress. despite how many don't really like the first book because in way the Hero can be a little bit on the asshole side, I really like it. I really like how on the second book the Hero loved the Heroine and never give up on her, but at times I was bit angry at him for his actions but he redeem himself .  I like them a lot. The third book was awesome as well, the Hero is this bad ass biker but never played with the Heroine, he knew he wanted her and she wanted him, she accept the life and the consequences it brought, this book was to me a bit more darker for a specific scene on the book, it was hard to read but the book show how sometimes the outlaw life bikers live is ugly. Three books are out, another two books will be out on the Fall 2014, I'm so excited for Ian and Mindy's story and Jeremy and Cheyenne's. Can't wait for them. 

Reading Order.


No pre-order yet but expected on Fall 2014
 *******Released Same day*********

Crush(Bayonet Scars#4)
Burn(Bayonet Scars#5)