Saturday, August 23, 2014

OFF The Record (Record#1) by K. A. Linde



Another trilogy by K.A. Linde, after the angst fest that the Avoiding Series was this was completely different yet amazing. This is my favorite book by K. A. Linde. The story was amazing, I really loved the characters, Brady and Liz are just that kind of couple that stick with me, their passion to each other and their careers make this couple awesome to read. I really loved that the first book was about the start of their scandalous affair, Brady being a Senator and Liz a Junior in college is was bound to be forbidden. The angst factor wasn't  there yet, which is good to me because I need it that, but true to k.a linde fashion the sequel promise just that "Angst" that many either love it or hate it. Brady Maxwell is my favorite leading man out of  all k.a. linde characters. He definitely has my vote and I'm really hoping On The Record gives more of Brady and Liz.


Reading Order


Pre- Order