Sunday, August 31, 2014

On The Record (Record #2) - K.A. Linde

 
 
One of my most anticipated reads, The Record series has become one of favorite series of the year, the passion that Brady and Liz  feel is truly amazing to read. on the sequel we see the fallout of what happen at the end of the first book, how Liz and Brady cope with the end of their "affair" and the struggles they had to face to get to the point and be ready for a relationship of their own. this book was roller costar full of feelings for me, the angst is definitely there it won't be a K.A. Linde book if it wasn't. this sequel put through the ringer. both Liz and Brady try to move on and "forget" that torrid romance but is easier said than done, right? that passion still lingers , no matter how hard you hold back .there were times I wanted to slap some sense into them and shout why!! just give in, but I understood that they needed that time to put everything under perspective and be ready for their time. Liz definitely did not make "smart" choices but I can't help but love her,she made it worth it in the end and Brady what can I say about him, he too broke my heart at times but I know it was out of hurt and what he still felt for Liz. this book had more conflict, angst and complications than the first, but a great continuation to a great series. I can't wait for the last book For the Record if this great I know the next would be amazing. just add a little more Brady please ;)



******* A copy was kindly provided by publisher through NetGalley**********

Reading Order
 
 
 
 
Pre- order
 

No comments:

Post a Comment