Saturday, August 23, 2014

Maybe Someday- Collen Hoover




This my favorite Colleen Hoover book to date, I just simply fall in love with the story. this is one of those books that I kind if just read because I was a little bored and wanted to read something but once I open this masterpiece, not once I stop reading it, is just amazing. Colleen Hoover writing is just magnificent and can't help but love it. This story is amazing, the plot can be expected but can also be a bit unexpected, which is very good in a story, the characters are just plain awesome, Ridge is not your typical Hero but so much more  awesome and what can I say about Sydney she is amazing as well. the story brought so many feelings in  me, at times I felt like my heart was breaking along with Ridge and Sydney's, the way they felt about each other but try to hold back on those feelings was heartbreaking at moments, how these characters felt like their maybe someday would never be, I was rooting for them just to be together, but life is about giving time to things that are meant to be. A five star read for me, I love it so much and Ridge and Sydney are one of my favorite couples.