Saturday, July 11, 2020

Most anticipated 2020 book releases πŸ“š✨



Hello, how are you guys doing? 

 On today’s post I wanted to share some of my Top anticipated upcoming releases. Hope you enjoy!!  πŸ¦‹ 






Nightfall( Devil’s Night #4) - Penelope Douglas 
Available July 24th 
One of my most anticipated reads of year is none other than Nightfall. Will and Emmy’s storyπŸ€—. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to read their story. Excited is not enough word to describe my feelings. Nightfall is the conclusion of the Devil’s Night series.  ****Do yourself a favor and check the series out is one of the best if not the best series I’ve ever read. ***




   Eternal Sin ( Primal Sin #2) - Ariana Nash 
Release: According to author estimated release for September. 
The sequel to Primal Sin one of my favorite MM reads of the year. 


O

The Villain ( Boston Belles #2) - L.J. Shen 
Release: Late 2020/Early 2021 
Another I need right now kind of book. There isn’t much info about the story 
Or confirmation on the couple but I’m hoping is about Cillian and Emmabelle, a story about those 2 
Will be πŸ”₯✨. 
 Recently I’ve been loving YA type of books and this are some of my Top. 

The Code of Love and Heartbreak-Jillian Cantor 
Release: October 6th, 2020 
Two geniuses are task a new project “The code of Love” πŸ’–



More Than Maybe- Erin Hahn 
Release- July 21st, 2020 
A story about the son of famous punk rocker and a music blogger.  πŸŽΆ πŸ’•


Today Tonight Tomorrow- Rachel Lynn Solomon 
Release: July 28th, 2020
Two rivals overachievers whose relationship changes in the course of 24 hours.  πŸŽ“❤️


Recommend For You - Laura Silverman 
Release:July 28,2020
Two rivals booksellers take their rivalry to the next level for top booksellers bonus. πŸ“š❤️

This are just some of top choices based on what I read and what I’ve been into lately. but they are many more my TBR shelf that I’m hopping to read soon. 
Hope this list helps you out in finding a new book to love. ✨