Thursday, July 9, 2020

Primal Sin ( Primal Sin#1) by Ariana Nash



⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I don’t remember how the exact time or how I scroll through my Goodreads and found this Amazing book but my goodness it was the best and worse day because now I need more. 

Primal Sin tells the story of Mikhail a guarding angel and Severn a demon disguised as an angel and right hand of Mikhail. Set In a dystopian like setting, this a story of Vengeance and what happens when you fall In love with the enemy.  

When I first discovered Primal Sin I was a bit hesitant to start reading because many reviews advised to wait because of a bit of a cliffhanger and I wanted to wait I truly did but I couldn’t help myself it was too tempting but I’m glad because I truly enjoy it and right now I am impatiently waiting for more. Ariana Nash truly did an amazing job with the story, the setting and most importantly the characters, their mistakes, flaws and virtues make this story an amazing blend. If your a fan of Ariana Nash or just want to enjoy Dark but sexy MM about Angels & Demons this story is for you. :)