Thursday, July 9, 2020

King Of Dark (The Prince’s Assassin #1) by Ariana Nash (Review )



⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I recently discover Ariana Nash, casually strolling through Goodreads and felt intrigued by her stories after I read and Loved Primal Sin( another series of hers) after that,  I became a fan therefore when she announced a new series that will have an Enemies to lovers vibe I couldn’t help myself what can I say enemies to lovers are my new kind of stories🤗. 

The King of Dark tells the story of Nikolas Yazdan an ex soldier that after vowing to never serve the royals until Prince Vasili makes him submit to his orders and discover who is plotting to kill him. 

I have to admit while I like and enjoy  the story I didn’t fully love it like I did with Primal Sin. It might have been because is the first book and the story was a very slow burn kind book (at least the 1st book) but the twist and turns the story and characters gives us are truly amazing 🤯. What I truly love was Prince Vasili, oh my goodness he took the spotlight in the whole story, the dark, tortured and mysterious prince was the cherry and the dessert. I can’t wait how his characters will evolve throughout the series and maybe/hopefully a relationship with Niko . For now we left with a bit of a cliffhanger as to what to expect next. If you have read any of Ariana Nash Past works or are a fan of Silk and Steel series this is right up your alley as is does have a bit of the same vibe. 




***** Thank you to the author for providing an ARC for an Honest Review *****