Thursday, July 11, 2024

The Step Bet - Riley Hart Devon McCormack


The step Bet is the story of Troy and Atlas stepbrothers they love to get under each other’s skin but they also love to bets but one bet might triumph all of them are they willing to risk it all 


 While I love the stepbrothers trope lately either I end up loving it or is a hard miss for me But  Riley and Devon really surprised me and gave me one of the best stories. It was fun, a bit angsty, great banter and spicy. I love both Atlas and Troy they have become one of my favorite couples loved how they both cared for each other despite their differences both had strong personalities and were stubborn  but it was beautiful how much they each cared for the other and try to be there in any way they could. I you love medium angst read with good banter and spicy scenes this one is definitely worth the read. 


Can’t wait for more peach state shenanigans with the stepbrothers i definitely so excited for Colin and Ash I need it!!