Tuesday, February 19, 2019

KILL SWITCH(Devil’s Night#3) - Penelope Douglas




You know those series that are just so good that waiting for them is like torture because the story and characters just stay with you and don’t let go, well this series is that for me and we finally have in our hands or reading device the newest installment of the Devil’s Night and for those waiting for Damon this his story. 

Damon was a character that appeal to most readers when he was introduced in Corrupt but i gotta say I love all the horseman but with Damon I never felt that pull as much as the other he was always my least favorite but his story was something that I was waiting to read.  

Kill Switch was a total skock, Damon and winter story was not I expected. Penelope Douglas really deliver with story and in true Penelope fashion you keep wainting more. One thing I can say Damon was definitely not what  I expected him to be, he is not a villain but human that really went through a lot and was hurt, I understood so many of his actions and attitudes it was really an eye opener to his character and many twist throughout the book. And let me tell you what a twis did Penelope Douglas deliver. 

I can’t go into details because this one of the stories that is a spoiler from finish to end. But read it, if your a fan of the series definitely pick it up it has so many twist and amazing stuff. I cannot wait for Will story i’m Itching to have it.








We 

No comments: