Thursday, May 12, 2016

Dirty(Dive Bar #1) -Kyle Scott (Review)

 
 
Dirty is the first book in a new series by Kylie Scott(Stage Dive Series) is just as good as her last series. you would enjoy it as much and if you are a fan of the series you may remember meeting Vaughan in Deep.
 
I really enjoy the premise of this new series by Kylie. it was truly an enjoyable read, the characters, the setting, the story and overall it make the book an amazing read. as I said before you may have met Vaughan in kylie's previous series but this can be enjoy as a standalone.
 
I will not spoil the story. but I Will tell you that this the story of Vaughan and Lydia a woman that was found out that her fiancé was cheating on her on her weeding day and of that wasn't the worse it could happen the "other" was the best men, after that she escapes to forget and breaks in into the first house she sees but to her surprise she then meets the owner Vaughan a musician that just return home. hook yet?
 
I truly enjoy the characters both Vaughan and Lydia were great characters but I can say I enjoy Vaughan character more, especially the secondary characters. there is some twist going on in that bar and I can wait to find out about it. if you enjoy  kylie's work, you will definitely enjoy Dirty.