Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bad Love- Stylo Fantôme (review)







This is one of  the best reads in 2016! it was such a fantastic read that had me glued from finish to end.
Disclaimer: This story is not for everyone and many will love it or hate it, and it contains themes that even for me were hard to swallow. But one thing is sure you will talk about Dulcie and Conn one way or the other.
will not spoil the story for you and will share my thoughts without too much detail.

Dulcie and Conn are two very different people, one being popular and the other not so much. But this two unlike human being are more similar than they think and when they find out what each are made of, the things both are capable to do it turns in a sweetest Bad Love there is.

First let me tell you that I went in blind when I first begin reading, and from then on the story just flow from page to page. This story is just magnificent;  a very great and well written story. but not everything was perfect, there were times that the Hero really make me angry as much as I did love him, I will admit that in certain scenarios I wanted to punch him, same as the Heroine her strength drew me in but it also at times I was angry at her for not making the Hero in a way work for it but overlook those certain things. The ending was not what I was expecting, would've have wish to be something more or different. but in a way suit the story just fine, therefore it left a content feeling.

I cannot gushed enough about this story, it truly was an amazing read. and was very satisficed with it. with that being said go and get this awesome book!!!!


 

No comments: