Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Repear's Fall- Joanna Wylde

 
 
I love it!!! I didn't think Joanna could outdone herself with Painter's story but she did, an it was amazing, my favorite tie with Ruger and Picnic too.
 
If your a fan of Reapers MC series then you know painter very well and also Melanie(the heroine). This is their story. you'll find what happened after Painter got out of jail and how his and Melanie's relationship came to be.
 
If you follow the series you know that Painter was a bit of jerk, I was at odds if he could redeem himself but in my eyes he did, I won't say that throughout the story he didn't have his moments because he did, but I didn't hate his character, I actually enjoy it . I enjoy reading about Melanie too, she was a sweet girl a bit naïve but she became strong as the story progressed. it wasn't all peachy in Melanie and Painter's relationship as they had their issues, were constantly back and forth,  with "I want you but don't want to hurt you" excuse, which at first it was okay but then it became annoying but I let it pass, and try to put myself in their shoes, to understand their choices. a lot of readers may still found painter as a jerk or Melanie a whinny girl that can't make up her mind. but that is life sometimes is hard to understand the choices we make especially about love. Overall I Love the story and the characters, even if at times I wanted to slap some sense into them and shout make your mind but that was makes a great story when the reader and the story become one. Reaper's  Fall has now become a favorite and can't wait for more Reapers or Devil's Jack there was one that caught my eye ;)