Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Emeralds (All that Glitters #2.5)- K.A. Linde

 
 
 
Love it!! another outstanding read by K.A. Linde. In Emeralds we have the story of Trihn  (Bryna's friend in Gold). we get to see how she was before she moved to Las Vegas and Why.
 
As I said before the story was awesome, it has angst, steaminess and heartache everything we love in a book, right?. Trihn is an amazing character, I felt she was very serious at times but I connected with her in that level because I'm exactly like, very serous person.
 
I won't go into much detail on the plot but I will tell you, is a rollercoaster of emotions and twist and turns that will keep you at edge. I can't wait for the conclusion of Trinh's story in Platinum(book#3) the ending wasn't a cliffhanger but it was definitely shocking, something that I wasn't expecting and can't wait to find out how it plays out in platinum.