Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Hustle (Irreparable#4)


This the continuation of Tug's story. 

This is a story you will either Hate or Love, at times even both. Tug's story is like no other I have read recently but I can say it did left a big impact on me. 

I can't really get into too much of plot because it will ruin the story for those that mind spoilers and let me tell you is a big Twist that can't be missed but i will give some of my thoughts on The Hustle.

I like the story, I will be honest it wasn't my favorite and definitely not what I expected which can be a good thing right? therefore good job to the author she delivered the unexpected. 

Tug is a character that I love to hate at times he does things that really make angry but nonetheless I wanted for him to find his own way and happiness. 

The Hustle will definitely give you a conclusion of Tugs life whether is one that you are hoping for or not,you'll see, but i will say one thing it definitely gave me the closure I needed on this character to finally grow more as a person, find his own way and seek for happiness on his own. It was hard to finish but I learn that authors write what comes to them and not what readers hope to happen.