Thursday, February 5, 2015

Consume (Ravage MC#2)- Ryan Michele



The 3rd book of Ravage MC series. This is about Tug a Ravage MC prospect and Tug a dancer in a club owned by Ravage MC.

My Thoughts.... 

I really loved this story, Tug and Blaze are two well liked characters that are very easy to enjoy 
as well as the story. 

Tug is a very dominant possessive man that doesn't give up that easily in fact he is very determined to always get what he wants, and when his sight finds Blaze is war he will definitely win no matter what I love that even through all the hard times he had as a kid all he did was in best interest in his family and later his club family, he didn't like to give up and always strive for more and is something that I've always have admired in characters. 

Blaze

She is a Strong woman, but underneath the femme fatale exterior she is a woman that had suffer and has many physical scars that is overcoming with time. She is a woman determined to make a future for herself, and use her brains not only her body, I really liked her character, when I read a bit about her in the previous book of the series she seem to be a very intrigued character, I like that the is many layer to her. I also like her relationship with Tug, she was hard to play and not easy to give up. 

Overall it was a very enjoyable read and can't wait to find out what the author has in store for the club and its members, especially with that little detail in the end, Who is Cameron Wagner? I Ask.