Friday, September 28, 2018

Must Reads!!!

These are some of my favorite reads, there is still more books I want to share, but here I show a only few I read in the last half of 2017 and early half of 2018 that I absolutely loved and can’t stop reading. I hope if you get read any of them love them as much as I did. Happy Reading 📚 🦋




                                     When Dimple Met Rishi- Sandhya Menon 
                          A must read it’s the perfect book. With the Perfect mix A light and  funny read. And Dimple and Rishi are just awesome.
                                                          

 American Panda- Gloria Chao   
This one of my favorite books. Is one of the stories that you connect with and stays with you even after you finished  


                                                     

The Way You Make Me Feel- Maureen Goo 
One of my favorite reads. It literally the perfect story I love the characters, the plot, the story, everything.   

     


Save The Date- Morgan Matson 
I love Morgan Matson books and this one is a Must. One of my favorites from her. 


     

Without Merit- Colleen Hoover 
This book and Maybe Someday are my all time favorite from Colleen. Words cannot express how much I love this book. The story, the characters is truly an amazing story. I never felt so conected with a character as I did with Merit. 


       


 9 Days & 9 Nights - Katie Cotugno 
This the sequel to 99 Days.  I love that Katie gave us a conclusion  to the story. If you reads 99 days this book is a must.   


The Like us Series - Krista & Becca Ritchie 
Damage Like Us(#1) 
Lovers Like Us (#2)   
Alphas Like Us (#3) 

This an spinoff series of Krista and Becca’s Addicted series, but  it can be read without having prior to reading the other series. This are the first three books in the series and are dual POV M/M story. The fist 3 books featured Maximoff and Farrow. The series will continue with other couples . This series have become one of my favorite series of all time. I just love Maximoff and Farrow so much. The writing is excellent, the story is great, and characters are just all around great. And let me just add if you are a fan of M/M romance this series is one of the best M/M POV and story.