Friday, May 18, 2018

Not If I Save You First- Ally Carter

                                     




                                 
Ally Carter has been a favorite author of mine since my high school days where I used to devour the Gallagher Girls series. Therefore I will always be the first in line to read any of her stories. So you can imagine the happiness I felt to read this amazing story. 

Not if I Save You First tells the Story of Maddie a daughter of a former secret service agent and Logan the son of the United States President. What happens when your stuck in the wilderness of Alaska and you have Russians  Assassins after you.? You either save the boy or kill him or even maybe kiss him. 

One of the great things of Ally’s book is that she always has great heroines that kick butt and no need a man to save them and this  no exception. Maddie was a great one I love that she is not your typical girl but at the same time she is this girly girl that cares about hair and makeup and loves all this bedazzle. I thought that was a great touch in her personality. You will also love the hero Logan he is great a bit rebellious on some things but a great one. 

I love this book is one of my favorite stories that Ally  has written. Is a great YA story that has action and romance packed and your typical Ally Carter flavor. Another homerun from Ms. Carter. 

















****Special thanks to Scholastic Press for providing and allowing me to read and review an Advanced copy.***