Friday, September 15, 2017

Autoboyography- Christina Lauren (Review)




When I first  read the announcement of Autoboyography and read about the book ,a story of two boys falling in love in a writing class I fell in love. Now I that I have read it ,words cannot express just how much I love this book is one of the greatest releases of this year, Christina Lauren truly outdone themselves with this story. 


“Oh man,” Autumn mumbles from beside me. “His smile makes me stupid" Her words are a dim echo of my own thoughts: his smile ruins me. The feeling makes me uneasy, a dramatic lurch that tells me I need to have him, or I won’t be okay. Beside me she sighs in disappointment, oblivious to my own internal meltdown. “Too bad he’s Mormon" 
To me Autoboyography was much more than just a story, it truly captures a very raw theme in life,  Religion and Sexuality and how is deal and view. The characters were fantastic, I connected with them through their happiness, struggles and pain, I felt it all. Tanner and Sebastian are now one of my favorite characters and couple. 

Autoboyography is so much more than a simple story of love. Is a message of love, struggle,hope,and  understanding. Is definitely a story that stays with you, is hard to read at times but so is living life at times but there is always that light at the end that keeps us going. This book is recommended to teens,parents and everyone pick it up you won't regret it is a message for all and to Christina Lauren fans don't be afraid of the genre M/M is love story nonetheless and a one of their best works.

LoveisLoveisLoveIsLove