Friday, March 31, 2017

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet #1)- Laurelin Paige



Laurelin Paige definitely knows how to deliver a sexy,raw and passionate story. 

Dirty Filthy Rich Men picks up after 10 years after Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (a free prequel) . After the events of dirty filthy rich boys, Sabrina  has landed a good job but what happens when past and present collide? will she choose the man that makes her feel safe or the one that makes her burn inside with passion

I won't dive deep on the story because many prefer to experience it themselves. With that being said Dirty Filthy Rich Men was a very erotic story, with great characters and a good story. It definitely met my expectations. Laurenlin has created some amazing and hot heroes and Donovan Kincaid is no exception, but I can't deny that Reeve Sallis still my #1 . 


From the very beginning I was captivated in this thrilling sexy tale, in Donovan and Sabrina's complicated yet passionate love. I could not get enough of their raw, dark and delicious story. I will admit that there were times I was at odds with the actions of the characters, especially Sabrina(heroine) at times she was way too naive for my liking. I hope in the next book she becomes stronger and wiser. 

Overall Dirty Filthy Rich Men was an addictive,satisfying read, that leaves you wanting for more.  Laurelin's writing was amazing as expected. This is definitely a story you don't want to miss :)