Monday, October 3, 2016

Neighbors (Twin Estates #1)- Stylo Fantome ( Review)

NIGHBORS_BOOK_TOUR.jpg


 
 
I had the opportunity in participating in promotion of another Stylo Fantome tittle and she keeps surprising me with excellent reads that I am sure many will love.
 
In Neighbors we meet Katya Tocci who is a 23-year-old baker who does something totally out of her comfort zone, she is label as being "plain " but deep down she knows "being" boring is just not good enough.  but what happens when not one but two neighbors are added to the mix?
 
The Characters
 
 The heroine: can be at times a little annoying but that is okay because she is supposed to be naïve. but what I like more about her is that she is a smart and independent woman with a successful career.   
 
The Neighbors: Liam Edenhoff  a complete opposite of plain and owner of a sex club  a sexy, fun caring man who helps awakened  a bolder Katya
 
Wulfric Stone: Katya Childhood neighbor from her hometown a successful, dominating man  that consumes Katya.
 
Overall the story is great, is a great premise of what is yet to come, at first it may seem you know where the story will go and just like that it takes a different turn. it may also give the vibes of a love triangle but fear not because I have a hunch that it made not be the case but I won't rule it out but crossing my fingers for a no triangle.  if you are looking for a sensual, erotic with good drama kind of book give Neighbors a try is definitely a good read but beware it does end in a little cliffhanger so be prepare for the sequel I know I am ;)