Thursday, May 7, 2015

Heat(Elements of Chemestry#2)- Penny Reid

 
 
 
 
 
I Love the sequel sooooo much, it was a perfect continuation of Martin and Katlyn story.
 
Falling in love that is what is happening to Katlyn, is foreign, strange, scary feeling but yet is such an  exciting feeling. In Heat little by little Katlyn is falling for Martin and maybe just maybe give into the attraction that she feels for him, but is risking her heart in the process.
 
 I love Martin what  more can I say, for him Katlyn is not just a game she is the end game. he is not so much of a" jerk face" in Heat and we get to know a little bit more about him and who he really is. I really love this serial and how is progressing and how the characters are developing is such Amazing story that I cannot stop gushing about.
 
The ending does end in a somewhat of a cliffhanger that will leave you in WTF, Why this happen? state, but I am sure the Penny will  end this serial with a Bang!