Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Muse’s Undoing- August Jones


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’ve been loving this series, definitely another favorite. 


This is the story of Matthew and Fischer. While the first one had more enemies to lovers vibe this one is more a forbidden type of story as Fischer is Matthew adopted brother. While both grow up together they always had a very complex relationship and never really connected until suddenly Fischer suffers an accident and is in a very vulnerable situation and the only person he feels safe is none other than Matthew but what happens when slowly the lines start to blurb. 

I’m shocked I love it as much as I did, I usually avoid many tropes found on this story but I kept reading and suddenly i was finished. This one explores a bit more kink than the last installment and is also more a bit of a slow burn as both characters tried not to blurb the lines but then they do and is amazing I was honestly rooting for them and was happy when they finally got their HEA. Only complaint is I wish Raven got her karma.