Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Heir’s Disgrace- August Jones


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
One of my favorite tropes is enemies to lovers especially when you can feel the animosity but slowly the desire starts  growing but you don’t wanna give in until you do. I saw this on a my recommendation list and since I was on a August Jones binge I did not think twice and let me tell you as soon as started reading the Heir’s Disgrace I was hooked because it was so good. 


This is the first Installment of a new series by August Jones and is the story of Olivier a spoiler rich kid and Drew a doorman of the Eastmoor where Olivier lives. This honestly a great start of a series and I was surprised I loved it as much as I did because Olivier was hard to like at first and the story has some content I’m usually avoid in books but overall I end up loving because the characters were perfectly imperfect and August Jones does a well job balancing the smut with the hard stuff and makes up being a hard earn HEA.