Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Notorious Park Avenue Prince - Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank

 


I gotta admit that I was a bit disappointed with news it was going to be MMM because i don’t know why but I have never been able to fully enjoyed it like it supposed to , I always lean more toward one side of the couple more and this is not just MMM is also MMF/MFM so you can imagine how many books I have to skip because I just can’t get into them in the book world. So I was a bit conflicted here because I love Ella and Brooke and have loved this series and wanted to read East book so bad because the crumbs we got of his and Zac on the previous installment were amazing so i needed to read him so I decided to read it. Spoiler: Not a great idea 

Notorious park Avenue Prince is my least favorite of the series by far, this time it wasn’t just me but also the book and is disappointing because it had so much potential but I feel like the plot wasn’t well structured or interesting and lack balance on the characters and their relationship and it was bit rushed. As I said before I was intrigued by East especially once Zac was introduced I needed their story and was not disappointed by them because both have an amazing chemistry I enjoyed reading about them together and wished the book showed the beginning of their relationship. What did disappointed me was that I felt this book shouldn’t have been MMM, when I read the MMM i usually lean towards one side more which I admit also did because I loved Zac and East more but I also noticed that it wasn’t just me the story also shows an unbalanced relationship where I felt that at one point East was the third wheel.
Overall the only thing I enjoyed was East and Zac I love their scenes and their chemistry was 🔥and wanted more scenes of them together and King well I never really gravitated towards his character and this story didn’t really change that maybe I would have enjoyed his character more if it was just his story and him not being overshadow by others characters. I feel this book would have work better if it was just Zac and East and if they really wanted to make King happened in their relationship make it as a threesome and be done because i personally think King should have open the new spin off series because I was more interested in him and the ex than Zac and East with him. Well I tried to read but unfortunately it was not for me which is a shame because I was very invested In the series but still love Ella and Brooke will continue to support them this book was not for me.