⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ARC Review
Callous shot is the story of Daniel nephew of a crime boss and Lincoln son of a lawyer and nephew of a cop both had a past that involved their families and that plays a big part in their story but their also somewhat of a rivals they both love to antagonize each other but underneath that “hate” there is simmering chemistry ready to explore
This was such a good story I was hooked from the beginning it definitely pull me out of my book slump the plot was nice, the banter was amazing and the spice was delicious and most of all the characters were both amazing, you could feel the chemistry brewing between Link and Dan , it was obvious to all but them how into each other they were so that was definitely funny to read. Overall this was such great read, I know this is an interconnected series of a mix of MF and MM but i didn’t feel lost or if I was missing something so that was great. Can’t wait for what else Becca is cooking with this series because I’m so intrigued about some characters
